New Track series for Ladas

Vasta
l
ladaani_
Foorumi kasutaja

Postitus Postitas ladaani_ »

Hello. We have had some discussion about organizing a track series only for Ladas in Finland and I would like to know if You guys areinterrested about it. I was thinking that maybe We could have our two countries involved. Lets say two races in Estonia and two in Finland, for example. This is just in thinking stage and nothing is for sure but I want your ideas about it. It can be done if there is enough interrested people involved. Thanks for ideas and thoughts.
o
olaaf
Ladaklubi Auliige
Autod: 2105 s1300, 1119

Postitus Postitas olaaf »

Tarmac or gravel or combined track series?
What are technical req for the car? (rollcage needed or not)
What are technical limitations (engine, gearbox, seats, belts, suspension)
Männiku laiali Garage
"90 percent of carb problems are ignition related.."
l
ladaani_
Foorumi kasutaja

Postitus Postitas ladaani_ »

Only on tarmac. I was thinking about the rules/techs of Time attack and the same way to race also. Only Ladas, only Lada engines, no limitations on engine and gearbox but it has to from Lada. N/A and turbos allowed, in different class maybe. Rollcage, racing seats and harnesses. No limits on tyres and wheels. Chassis with no limits, modifications allowed. So, very free class and on My opinion, this can be very cheap way to drive on track and also have a little contest and race.

BUT, this is only in the beginning, nothing is sure. We have discussed about this in finnish ladaforum with a few guys. This would be great if it works out, we have one really nice track in Jurva, Finland. And they are making it longer also, heres a link http://www.botniaring.com/. Fourth link on the left and you see pictures of the new track.
Vasta